Tuesday 11 January 2011

Day two.

Okay, so we're day two of the journey and already I'm missing things. Not the obvious things like bacon or anything like that. Silly things, like butter on my toast in the morning. Although in absolutely all honesty I'm in smoothie/fruit heaven, and there's something quite beautiful about watching folks faces whilst taking a sip of the lovely smoothie which looks ever so slightly like vomit! I always find things like that ridiculous, it's not them that's drinking it so what's the problem?! One thing I did notice today was whilst watching someone take a nibble out of their Aero chocolate bar I was mighty jealous! Mighty mighty jealous! There is a lot of chocolate that's suitable but seriously am I really going to pay £4 for that short pleasure? I don't think so. I'd rather suffer. One thing I am looking forward to is getting some Dr Pepper tomorrow, apparently that's Vegan friendly, I think I'll give it a go! Why give up on all the things I love. Coffee has been ruined for me, mum made me a coffee this morning and put some Soya milk in it.. It was disgusting. It didn't curdle or anything like that, it was just nasty tasting. Think I'm going to stick with black and sweet or none at all. Water seems to be treating me good anyway. haha

Conclusion? Day two of Veganism, it's not so bad. Could be worse! Not really sure how long I'll be able to keep it up. But we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment